Set in a popular Kelso subdivision this excellent home is worth strong consideration
- Features you will love:
- Four bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe to the main and built in robes to the remaining bedrooms
- Two generous living spaces comprising of media room plus open plan meals, kitchen and family room
- Designer kitchen with 900mm oven, stone benchtops and pantry
- Main bathroom features a double vanity and freestanding bath
- Excellent storage plus ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Double garage with auto door
- Side yard access to the established yard which would be perfect to add a shed
- Large alfresco with servery window from the kitchen
- Auto sprinklers to lawn areas
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
Make this home a must inspect so contact Cleary Fairbrother property today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 69 Newlands Drive.
69 Newlands Drive KELSO, NSW 2795 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Denison College of Secondary Education, Kelso High Campus.
|0.95 km||Denison College of Secondary Education, Kelso High Campus||88 Boyd Street, Kelso 2795|
|1.96 km||Kelso Public School||19 Gilmour Street, Kelso 2795|
|2.00 km||Holy Family School||10 French-Smith Place, Kelso 2795|
|2.46 km||The Scots School||4173 O'Connell Road, Bathurst 2795|
|2.95 km||Raglan Public School||Nelson St, Raglan 2795|
|4.19 km||Mackillop College||Gorman'S Hill Road, Bathurst 2795|
|4.69 km||Cathedral School||98 George Street, Bathurst 2795|
69 Newlands Drive is located within the suburb of Kelso, which has a population of 8,968, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.