1 / 23
Exuding timeless charm and a great sense of warmth, 'Hibernia Lodge' c1865 is a landmark two storey heritage-listed cottage on a substantial 1,201sqm parcel of land. Nestled in the heart of the Queanbeyan CBD, mere footsteps from shopping and dining options.
- Formal lounge and dining room warmed by open fireplaces
- Original timber flooring
- Interiors boast ornate, timber and vaulted high ceilings
- French doors open onto the large front veranda
- Multiple living spaces offer defined sitting and family spaces
- Upper level kitchen with walk-in pantry adjoins meals area
- Four generous sized bedrooms, three appointed with fireplaces
- Full bathroom is fitted with separate shower and bathtub
- Study area
- Downstairs powder room plus an additional w/c
- Large servery and internal workshop/storage area
- Expansive sun drenched and manicured gardens
- Potential for professional business quarters if desired
- 3 phase power
- 4 separate power circuits
- Potential for heritage grants
- Plentiful parking
- Rates $2895.18 pa
We believe information contained in this advertisement is accurate however interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
The House at 69 Collett Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $275,000 on 15 July 2002.
69 Collett Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.66 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.67 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.89 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.17 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.31 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.69 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.85 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.95 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
69 Collett Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.