*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Positioned on the top floor of this solid brick construction overlooking the heart of Mawson sits this recently renovated two bedroom apartment. Boasting light filled living spaces and a sun soaked balcony, it is hard to look past the awe of its breathtaking mountain views.
If lifestyle is important to you, you will appreciate the convenience of its location and the proximity to the variety of offerings at the Mawson shops, public transport, schools and the The Canberra Hospital.
This property also lends itself to the savvy investor, having created consistent rental income for our owners and high quality tenants.
Recently modernised the work has been done for you, there is nothing to do but to move in and enjoy!
- Private top level position with breathtaking mountain views
- Solid brick construction that has stood the rest of time
- 58sqm approx of light filled living space
- 12sqm approx balcony
- Recently updated throughout
- Kitchen with brand new cooktop and extra bench space
- Updated bathroom
- Recently painted throughout
- New carpets and floors
- Updated bathroom with shower and bath options
- Updated reverse cycle air conditioning
- Family friendly environment
- High rental income and consistently tenanted
- Unparalleled convenience - only a two minute walk from the Mawson shops which contains two clubs, multiple cafes, a supermarket, multiple takeaways, specialty shops, Club Lime, Coffee Guru, Okami all you can eat Japanese, barbers and hairdressers, dry cleaners, tailors, chemist, florist, bakery, butcher, newsagent and more!
- EER 1
Land Tax: $3,257pa/$650pq
The Apartment at 69/4 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $315,000 on 22 May 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
69/4 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.62 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.71 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.71 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.85 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.87 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.03 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.21 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.86 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.13 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.23 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
69/4 Wilkins Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.