Rolling hills, big blue skies and sweeping vistas. This is what awaits you at this superb lifestyle block just 30 minutes (24km approximately) from Canberra. Two large building envelopes have been sited to maximise orientation and take advantage of the glorious views to the Brindabella mountain range. 50 acres is the perfect size for a hobby farm with native grazing in abundance and stands of Eucalyptus trees providing interest and habitat for wildlife. Star gazers, writers and artists will find excellent inspiration while the kids will love the extra space for horse and motorbike riding.
- 50 acres block ready to build on
- Two large building envelopes with potential for dual occupancy
- Electricity pole located just inside property entrance
- Gullies to explore plus established dam
- Fully fenced and stock proof
- School buses depart from Murrumbateman Road
- In the heart of Canberra's cool climate winery region
There is currently no sale history available for 687 Murrumbateman Road.
687 Murrumbateman Road is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.