Positioned in a quiet loop street, this lovely three-bedroom home is the perfect entry level opportunity. With ease of access to local primary and secondary schools, the neighbourhood ovals and the local playground - this is a wonderful location for young families.
Complete with a split system unit, the L-shaped lounge and dining room is a wonderful, light filled space to relax and unwind. The adjoining kitchen is well appointed with an as new stainless-steel oven, gas cooktop and rear garden outlook. The bathroom has an updated vanity, separate bath and updated wash closet.
Sliding doors provide seamless access from the second living space to the generous rear garden. Secured with colorbond fencing, there is a fabulous space for children and pets to play and the opportunity to extend or further improve. Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage and there is additional off street parking available.
If you have been searching for the perfect entry level home, look no further. Inspect 68 Penningon Crescent, Calwell today.
• Nicely presented three-bedroom home in a quiet loop street
• Positioned nicely on the block to ensure northerly sunshine through the living area
• L-shaped lounge and dining room with gas heating and an additional split system ensuring comfort year round
• Well-appointed kitchen with as new stainless-steel oven, gas cooktop and rear garden outlook
• Main bedroom has triple robes and a ceiling fan
• Secondary bedrooms are also generous in size with built in robes
• Main bathroom has an updated vanity, separate bath and an updated w/c
• Crimsafe security screen to the front door
• Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the garden
• Fabulous rear garden with a segregated area for pets and veggie beds
• Double garage and additional off-street parking options
• Great location close to schools, shops and ovals with ease of access to arterial roads leading to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City
There is currently no sale history available for 68 Pennington Crescent.
68 Pennington Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|0.87 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|0.98 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.64 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.75 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.76 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.82 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.87 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.92 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.98 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.06 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
68 Pennington Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.