In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
Sitting in a commanding position in the heights of Weston, this brand new residence offers the ultimate in modern living combined with an established suburban location. Set over three luxurious levels, this Architect designed and custom built home has a focus on natural light and the stunning Blackbutt timber flooring and soaring ceilings are hallmarks.
With a room for every occasion, families of all sizes will fall in love with the thoughtful design of this home. A seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living can be experienced in the open-plan family and dining area that flows out to the spacious covered alfresco area that overlooks the sparkling pool. The exquisite designer kitchen is a chef's delight with generous stone benchtops and splashback, double oven, induction cooktop and then the pièce de resistance - the butler's pantry with a ladder leading down in the 1,350 bottle wine cellar.
On the same level, the separate lounge room has a sun-drenched balcony and could easily double as a music room or study, and the three kids bedrooms are pleasantly spread out with access to the sumptuous main bathroom with spa bath. Heading upstairs to the top floor you will find the palatial parents retreat that boasts a huge ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and spectacular views to Mt Taylor - a space you may never want to leave.
The ground floor allows you to access the wine cellar without using a ladder, and then there is the large rumpus room/home office/self-contained flat with a kitchenette and bathroom plus an impressive utility space that has been set up as a home theatre.
As a complete lifestyle offering, the outdoor spaces are befitting of a home of this standard and the stunning in-ground pool and surrounding paved areas are sure to be enjoyed by the whole family and possibly all your friends as well.
Ensuring you can simply move in and enjoy, the home also offers double glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, automatic roller blinds, smart home automation, a 10,000-litre water tank, abundant under house storage, a double automatic garage plus drive through access to the rear yard providing abundant off-street parking.
Unlike anything you have seen before, this stunning residence offers luxurious living with high-end finishes in a spectacular position. Prepare to be amazed.
- Elevated position in one of Weston's best streets
- Excellent street appeal with attractive gardens
- Impressive entry with soaring ceilings and stunning staircase
- Light-filled rooms throughout
- High ceilings
- Blackbutt timber flooring on the middle level of the home
- Open-plan dining and family room with a feature gas fireplace and views to Mt Taylor
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and splashback
- Abundant bench space and breakfast bar
- Bosch double ovens (both steam)
- Induction cooktop
- Integrated dishwasher
- Butlers pantry with ladder access to the wine cellar
- Separate lounge/sitting room with balcony
- Segregated parents retreat on the top floor with a huge bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, stunning ensuite and views to Mt Taylor
- Spot for a projector in the master bedroom, with the roller blind perfect for the screen
- Three kids bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors
- Open study space
- Large main bathroom
- Separate powder room
- Laundry chute
- Downstairs rumpus room/home office/self-contained flat with kitchenette and bathroom
- Cassette system in rumpus room
- Large utility room currently set up as a home theatre, with a reverse cycle split system
- Huge wine cellar with sink and bench, and room to store 1,350 bottles of wine
- Covered and paved alfresco entertaining area with outdoor fans and lighting
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool with fountain
- Outdoor shower
- Spacious tiled area surrounding the pool
- Easy-care garden
- Two Daikin ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling systems
- Double glazed windows
- Automatic roller blinds
- Smart home automation
- Under house storage
- 10,000-litre water tank
- 10.5 kW solar system
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Drive through access to the rear through a roller door
- Abundant off-street parking
- Located close to nature trails
- Only a short drive to Cooleman Court and the Woden Town Centre
- Quality public and private schools are close by
Land Size: 666m2
Living Size: 288m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,850 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $401,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 68 Buvelot Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 11.22%, giving an unimproved land value of $401,000.
The House at 68 Buvelot Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $570,000 on 19 February 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
68 Buvelot Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.22 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.38 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.61 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.63 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.66 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.76 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.79 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.83 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
68 Buvelot Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.