1 / 43
Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this lovely property with plenty of space for the family to explore and pets to play………………. you can also bring the horses.
This cosy home has loads of character and plenty of potential. The home has an open plan living area, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a verandah on two sides of the home. The large car garage has workshop area and plenty of storage.
The well-equipped studio has a bathroom and kitchenette area with two carports.
The property has some good paddocks for your horses or stock. You could be self-sufficient with your own vegie gardens and maybe get some chickens. It’s a great little hobby farm.
Features of this Property
• 2.81Ha (6.94Ac)
• Good horse paddocks with a few trees
• Tar Road Frontage
• 5 paddocks
• Established trees
• Location, location, location
• Two storey cosy home with Dormer windows
• Open plan living area
• Country Style Kitchen with solid wooden benchtop
• Gas Stove & 900mm Electric Oven
• 3 Bedrooms, Master has an ensuite, & walk-in wardrobe
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are upstairs
• Verandah on two sides
• Recently renovated bathrooms
• Slow Combustion Wood Fire
• Split System Reverse cycle a/c
• Freshly painted inside and out
The Studio Shed:
• Hobby/Games Room
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Licenced Bore with remote control
• 2 x 45,000 LT water tanks
• 2 x 20,000 Lt water tank
• Small dam
• Gum Flat Creek at rear of property
Other infrastructure and features:
• Large Double Garage with Workshop & Storage Cupboards
• 2 x Carports
• Old Shed
• Gas HWS
• Horse Stables
• Round Yard
• Secure Dog Run
• Bio-Septic system
• Vegetable gardens
• School Bus and daily mail
• 10 min to Bungendore
• 25m to Canberra Airport
• 25 Min to Civic
• 25 Min to Queanbeyan
• 17 min to Nth Canberra
• 20 min to Gungahlin
• 2 min ride to local pony club
• Backs onto the local greenways making it perfect for riding or walking
• Prized end of quiet cul de sac
This cute and comfortable home offers a peaceful and private lifestyle that is a joy to come home to. It’s a very practical property that you can have some chickens, animals, and pets, plus it is set up for the horses and livestock. Your family can enjoy the outdoors, or maybe just relax and retire to. The commute to Canberra is very quick which is great for work or kids at school. There is a studio which could be used as an extra living space.
This unique property is situated in a highly sought-after area and wont be on the market for long.
If you are after a hobby farm that is close to Canberra, then please do not hesitate to contact me to for more information or to arrange an inspection.
The Acreagesemi-Rural at 68 Bohmers Lane BYWONG, NSW 2621 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,000,000 on 23 July 2015.
68 Bohmers Lane is located within the suburb of Bywong, which has a population of 1,322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.