Located in the heart of Woden offering all the conveniences of fashionable cosmopolitan living with a wide array of restaurants, clubs, cinemas plus public transport and Woden Plaza shopping centre literally at your doorstep. Generously proportioned one bedroom apartment located on the 2nd level of this landmark development incorporating an open-plan design plus a sunny north-facing balcony with leafy views.
The living areas are adjoined by the smartly appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances. The bedroom features mirrored wardrobes and a pleasing balcony outlook. The bathroom is of a generous size and is complemented by a separate space-saving cupboard laundry adding extra convenience.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning, intercom building entry access, secure basement car parking and communal barbeque area all make for an easy lifestyle or investment choice.
* One bedroom apartment on level 2 of the main tower
* Open plan living leading out to Nth facing balcony
* Stylish well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops
* European style cupboard laundry
* Modern bathroom with WC & separate shower recess
* Mirrored wardrobes to bedroom
* Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioner in living area
* Private security intercom access to the building
* Secure basement car park plus lock-up storage cage
* Communal BBQ area set in manicured grounds
* Sited adjacent to Woden Plaza, cinemas, restaurants & clubs
* Close proximity to Canberra Hospital
* Living area - 60 sqm + 13 sqm balcony area
* Rental potential:- $410 to $430 per week
* Body corporate levies - $632.03 p/q
* Sinking fund contribution - $197.89 p/q
There is currently no sale history available for 68/98 Corinna Street.
68/98 Corinna Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.85 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.03 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.26 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.28 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.33 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.38 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.42 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.72 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
68/98 Corinna Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.