Situated at the end of the highly desirable, sought after 'Sanctuary' complex, this dual level three bedroom ensuite home is in immaculate condition and features high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. It boasts 160sqm of internal living with open plan living and dining areas which flow to the alfresco area, large bedrooms with built-in robes, kitchen with quality appliances, reverse cycle air conditioning plus extensive storage throughout. A beautiful villa with the convenience of transport and health and fitness facilities on your doorstep, plus walking distance to local shops. This residence offers a perfect lifestyle opportunity for those seeking to downsize, first home buyers or the astute investor.
- Bedrooms with built-in robes and new carpet
- Master suit with walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity
- Open plan kitchen dining and living area flows to alfresco
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Bathrooms with bath and separate shower
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Floating floors in living
- Extensive storage throughout
- Powder room and laundry downstairs
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Body corporate $865 per quarter, Rates $441 per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 68/50 Ellenborough Street.
68/50 Ellenborough Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|0.97 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.27 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.37 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.99 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.12 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.15 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.28 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.28 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.38 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
68/50 Ellenborough Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.