New Door Properties is proud to present this contemporary design and styled apartment features modern fixtures and easy care living in a highly sought-after location.
The property features two good sized bedrooms ( master bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe) The kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
Situated in the highest regarded and exciting 'Fusion' complex, this is well presented. It comes with all the convenience at the doorsteps just minutes from the light rail, local schools, local shops and minutes away from the Gungahlin town centre!
This property is ideal for those who are seeking comfort or simply looking to invest for rental growth. Call us today to discuss in more detail.
- Second floor unity & accessibility with lift
- Two spacious size bedrooms
- Main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe & private ensuite
- Other bedroom with built in robe & large windows for all the natural light
- Carpet to floor in bedrooms & family dining area
- 600 mm appliances in kitchen (cooktop, range-hood, oven & dishwasher)
- Stone bench-top with ample of storage space in kitchen
- Two reverse cycle units in family living & main bedroom
- European style laundry in common bathroom
- NBN Connected
- Secure intercom access
- Underground parking with storage
- 'Fusion' also offers in-ground pool & landscaped surrounds providing a great place to take time out.
- EER: 6 stars
- Rates: $338 per qtr approx.
- Strata: $1058 per qtr approx.
- Close proximity to Local shops & Gungahlin Central
- Convenience at its doorstep with light rail & bus stop accessibility
- Close proximity to Harrison & Franklin public school
- Close proximity to Playing fields and walking strips
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 68/148 Flemington Road.
68/148 Flemington Road HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.58 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.77 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.50 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.71 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.71 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.81 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.04 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.07 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.59 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
68/148 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.