Positioned on the 7th floor in the 'Axis' development, this light-filled and spacious apartment of 86m2 presents a sensational opportunity for first home buyers looking to take advantage of the sensational location, or savvy investors looking to add to their property portfolio.
Open-plan living areas surround the sleek kitchen with stone bench tops and quality Bosch appliances, and flow out to the covered balcony which features a lovely treetop outlook and stunning views to Black Mountain. The two bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes and access to the central bathroom, which is equipped with a semi frame shower screen and vanity with stone top.
The popular Axis complex has a well-equipped gym, a sparkling indoor heated 25 metre pool and a communal BBQ facility for residents to enjoy. With the Dickson Shops, Light Rail and Next Gen Health and Lifestyle Club practically at your doorstep, the location cannot be beaten.
A must to inspect!
- Axis apartments
- Located on the 7th floor with lift access
- Open-plan living
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and good storage
- Bosch appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms (or one plus study), both with built-in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and stone bench top
- Reverse cycle split system
- Tiled and covered balcony
- Treetop outlook and views to Black Mountain
- Single basement car space plus storage cage
- Gym, pool and BBQ facilities for residents
- Easy walk to the Light Rail stop
- Close to the Dickson Shops with so many cafes, restaurants and amenities on offer
- Rental potential of $480 to $500 per week
Living Size: 82m2 plus balcony 7m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,264 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $4,671 p.a (approx.)
The Apartment at 68/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $452,900 on 9 April 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
68/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.47 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.78 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.06 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.84 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
68/1 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.