Solar passive family home sitting on 50 tranquil acres, with subdivision plans already drawn up for up to three blocks (STCA). Generous segregated living areas provide space for kids of any age, and they will love the small pool and the bush setting with Whiskers creek to explore too.
Enjoy lazy days, or entertain friends and family on the enormous north facing deck, with sublime views down the valley over Carwoola.
- 4 bedroom solid brick solar passive family home with large living areas.
- Enormous master suite with direct access to huge north facing deck.
- Large kitchen with expansive bench spaces and breakfast bar.
- Freshly painted and with a new Envirocycle septic system.
- 6600lph bore pump and 2 dams for additional water.
- 9kW of solar power to offset energy costs.
- 55 acre bush block with subdivision potential up to three blocks (STCA).
- Sealed road frontage.
- Whiskers Creek running through property.
The land value history at 67 Whiskers Creek Road CARWOOLA, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 10.98%, giving an unimproved land value of $610,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 67 Whiskers Creek Road.
67 Whiskers Creek Road is located within the suburb of Carwoola, which has a population of 1,428, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.9 people.