This light and airy low maintenance duplex has been a well cared for holiday home since it was built in 2006.
You will be keep comfortable all year round with the ducted heating and cooling in this beautifully kept home.
Featuring 2 living areas with timber flooring, 3 bedrooms- 2 with BIR and main bedroom with WIR and ensuite, main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet.
The modern kitchen which over looks the dining/ family room leading you out to the sun filled easy care court yard, perfect for the afternoon sun.
- 3 bedrooms with BIR and main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Front loungeroom with balcony
- Intercom & ducted heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Dining / family room
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Easy care decked outdoor area
- Double garage with automatic door
- Timber floors
- Furniture can be negotiated into the sale
- Minutes to beaches, shops and schools
Please call to arrange your private inspection.
The land value history at 67 Hume Road DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $148,000.
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 67 Hume Road DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $300,000 on 15 June 2007.
67 Hume Road DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
67 Hume Road is located within the suburb of Denhams Beach, which has a population of 648, a median age of 61 and an average household density of 2.2 people.