1 / 30
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: On site.
This stunning two-level home (215sqm) offers unparalleled comfort, convenience and quality to the discerning buyer who wants to live centrally without compromising on size or luxury. Ideally located in Kingston and close to the Foreshore, the home is just moments to Norgrove Park, Canberra Railway Station, the Old Bus Depot Markets, trendy cafes and restaurants and some of the best schools in Canberra.
Unassuming from the outside, as soon as you enter this immaculate home you will be struck by just how large it really is. On the ground floor, four interconnected living areas flow seamlessly through large floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to a north facing private courtyard. With inbuilt lighting, sound system and mature gardens, this courtyard is drenched in sun during the day, transforming into an impressive private oasis by night.
The clever architectural design ensures you can entertain with ease. Artfully restrained in its appearance, the kitchen is bursting with functionality and style with a fully equipped walk-in Butler's pantry, ample storage and well-appointed Miele appliances. The kitchen overlooks the dining and living areas and is also just steps away from the courtyard where you'll want to dine every night throughout the summer.
Retreat upstairs to a convenient home office / study and reading nook (or separate kids' play area). This area gets bathed in the morning sun and features custom built shelving so you can create your own private library. The spacious master suite includes built-in robes, a light filled balcony and an enormous ensuite complete with full bath and underfloor heating. The two additional bedrooms on this floor each come with built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom and separate washroom.
There are a range of other wonderful inclusions that add an element of understated luxury to the list. A second courtyard at the front, an automatic triple car garage, a motion-sensored security system, downstairs washroom, separate laundry and an abundance of clever storage throughout the whole home.
Showcasing an intelligent design, modern interiors and quality fixtures this luxurious separate title home situated in the heart of the Kingston offers the complete lifestyle package.
- Block size 251sqm with over 215sqm of living
- Separate title (no body corporate fees)
- Entrance foyer with built in closet space
- Flexible living areas downstairs with a seamless integration to both courtyards
- Upstairs study/library with custom built shelving
- Kitchen with butler's pantry plus Miele induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, oven and microwave / convection oven
- Rear courtyard with mature garden, feature lighting and speaker system
- Main suite with generous built in robes and luxurious ensuite with underfloor heating
- Two other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with large bath, double sink and separate toilet
- Downstairs washroom
- Separate laundry plus hidden clothesline
- Automatic triple garage with internal access and wall of built in storage
- Generous storage throughout
- Double glazing throughout with quality window dressings (Roman and roller blinds)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted vacuum
- Ness Corporation motion activated security system
- Video intercom / smart doorbell system
- Hills Home Hub comprising a built-in sound and speaker system
- NBN installed
Rates: $3,945.56 pa
Land Value: $620,000
There is currently no sale history available for 67 Cunningham Street.
67 Cunningham Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.72 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.74 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.31 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.34 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.94 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.04 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.08 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.64 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.73 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.73 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
67 Cunningham Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.