Perfectly positioned right in the heart of the Woden Town Centre, here is a fantastic opportunity to secure an affordable, well presented and super convenient three bedroom ensuite apartment at Sky Plaza.
Located on level 2 and offering an exceptional 129m2 of living, this spacious north facing apartment is ideally suited to first home buyers, downsizers, professional couples, investors or anyone looking for an easy-care lifestyle.
The unit has freshly painted throughout and the balcony has recently been updated with brand new tiling. You will love the expansive open plan living, dining & family areas with floor to ceiling windows providing plenty of natural light. The kitchen is well appointed with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances inc Bosch dishwasher, ample cupboard/bench space & handy breakfast bar.
Another excellent feature of this unit is the massive master bedroom suite which can easily fit a king size bed plus bedside tables. There is fantastic storage throughout, all bedrooms offer built-in robes and there is a dedicated study nook. The modern bathroom and ensuite provide floor to ceiling tiles, stone benchtop to the vanity and has been well kept over the years.
The original owner is really going to miss this location! The recently refurbished Canberra Southern Cross Club with popular 'Woden Central' is right next door. Westfield Woden, Bradley Street dining precinct, Fenway Public House, Hoyts cinema, public transport are all on your doorstep. You will also enjoy the quick access to the Canberra Hospital and multiple Government Departments.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom ensuite apartment at Sky Plaza
- Positioned right in the heart of the Woden Town Centre
- Located on Level 2 with lift access; Directly north facing
- Perfect property for first home buyers or downsizers looking for low maintenance
- Freshly painted throughout inc all walls and ceilings
- Spacious open plan living, dining & family areas with floor to ceiling windows
- Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtop, ample cupboard/bench space, breakfast bar
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances inc Bosch dishwasher
- Modern bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Huge master bedroom suite - easily fits a king bed
- Excellent storage throughout; dedicated study nook
- Generous covered balcony with brand new tiling
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 2 secure basement car parks & storage cage
- Communal BBQ area
- Rental return: $640 - $660 per week
Living area - 129m2
Balcony area - 17m2
Parking area - 28m2
If you are searching for a spacious apartment in a super convenient location, I highly encourage you to inspect this unit. Call Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 67/98 Corinna Street.
67/98 Corinna Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.85 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.03 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.26 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.28 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.33 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.38 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.42 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.72 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
67/98 Corinna Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.