In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
Immaculate Town Residence
A beautiful stroll across the open reserve to the Lake Burley Griffin. (500 steps approx.)
This fantastic single level town residence is immaculately presented throughout. A flowing layout reveals warm and inviting interiors featuring lounge and dining rooms overlooking and opening onto surrounding courtyards with an array of fruit trees.
Three delightful light filled bedrooms with built-in-robes. Suitable for retirees and professional couples wanting easy living in a beautiful tree lined street in a prestigious location. A double garage complete this rare offering.
- A beautiful stroll across the open reserve to the Lake Burley Griffin. (500 steps approx.)
- A short walk to Yarralumla Village for all your amenities including coffee shops, IGA, restaurants, medical practice, chemist and salons
- Single level town residence with separate driveway and entrance
- Three beautiful, private and well planted courtyards featuring an array of fruit trees including plums, lemon/limes, cumquat, grapefruit and apricots
- Ceiling fans throughout
- A reverse cycle unit to dining area
- Kitchen with gas stove and oven, dishwasher and excellent storage
- Enclosed deck providing another living space or study
- Three bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Ceiling fans to two bedrooms
- Coat cupboard at entrance
- Separate laundry
- Ducted gas heating
- Gas hot water
- Vegetable garden
- Double garage with automatic door and storage
Land Rates: $4273.48 (Unit 1)
Land Size: 751m2 (total block) (1/66 Mueller 52%)
UCV: $1,113,000 (total block)
The land value history at 66 Mueller Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $1,113,000.
The House at 66 Mueller Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $691,000 on 5 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
66 Mueller Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.38 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.27 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.93 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.16 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.50 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.64 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|3.00 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.28 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
66 Mueller Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.