1 / 29
Bidders guide $980,000+
Start your future in this contemporary, single level home, set on a 470m2 block with sun-drenched, northeast-facing living, built by Watt Constructions.
Newly completed, and ready for occupation, seize the opportunity to secure your home before Christmas.
With clean lines and a tasteful colour palette, the carefully thought out floorplan has been designed with the growing family in mind.
Enjoy all that the Gungahlin region has to offer, including Gungahlin Marketplace, Margaret Hendry Primary School, popular George Harcourt Inn, and just a 22-minute drive to Canberra Airport and Brindabella Business Park.
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms
- Northeast-facing formal lounge room at front of the home
- Open plan kitchen/family flowing to alfresco dining
- Kitchen with soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, island bench, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Matt black fittings throughout
- Custom floating vanities and rain water shower head in bathroom
- Double garage with internal access and remote control doors
- Alfresco dining under roofline
- Easycare, landscaped gardens
- Block: 470m2 (approx)
- Living: 178m2 (approx)
- Alfresco: 10.75m2 (approx)
- Garage: 38m2 (approx)
- Builder: Watt Constructions
- Built: 2021
- Rates: $2,800p.a (approx)
- Aspect: northeast-facing living
- EER 6.9*
- Rent potential: $800-$850p.w
Please note open homes have certain COVID-19 safety measures in place. Due to occupancy and social distancing requirements, there may be slight delays in entering the property and we thank you in advance for your patience. Check-in is mandatory. Thank you for your co-operation.
The House at 66 Ken Herde Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $372,500 on 28 July 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
66 Ken Herde Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.12 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.98 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.07 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.09 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.85 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.51 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.64 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|