Disclaimer - Some images have been virtually staged.
A spacious family home within a stone’s throw to countless local amenities, shops, and schools. Perched on a 619m2 corner block, the potential this home offers a growing family is outstanding.
Minutes from the centre of Queanbeyan is this beautifully maintained three bedroom, one bathroom home, complete with two spacious living areas to cater for different movie tastes, and dining area for guests and family meals.
Your renovated kitchen with new benches and stainless steel appliances boasts an abundance of storage and bench space, and is more than enough to feed a small army. With views out to the surrounding hills of Karabar, cooking up a storm for hungry troops in one of two separate dining areas will always be a treat.
A north-facing balcony is perfect for enjoying a morning coffee, with sunshine warming the home for the day in those cold Queanbeyan winters.
An expansive master suite comes with a massive built-in robe for the aspiring fashionista, while two more bedrooms with built-in robes are spacious giving everyone their comfort and privacy. The newly renovated bathroom is conveniently positioned between all bedrooms and gives the home a modern feel.
A lower storage area spreads across the entire bottom level, and with development has potential to be an enormous rumpus room or completely separate living quarters for maturing children or long-term visitors.
Outside there is plenty of room for pets and children to run around, with two lock up garages ensuring your noble motorised steeds are secure, with plenty of extra room for other projects and hobbies.
Whether you’re a young family looking at taking the next step, Queanbeyan socialite, or a keen hobbyist who needs the extra space, you can’t go wrong with this convenient and cost home.
Home in brief:
- Three bedrooms with robes, one renovated bathroom.
- Large renovated kitchen, large bench space, s-steel appliances.
- Two living areas and a dining area.
- Massive lower storage area with development/granny flat potential.
- Expansive backyard, overlooked by north-facing balcony.
- Two lock-up garage, plus extra parking space outside.
- 619m2 corner block.
- Split system air conditioning.
- 8 KW Solar System and double glazed windows.
- 950m to Queanbeyan town centre and social strip.
- 4 minute drive to Coles and Woolworths, 5 minutes to ALDI.
- 4 minute drive to Riverside Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 350m to Dane Street Park and Playground.
- 550m to Waratah Preschool.
- 700m to Queanbeyan South Public School.
- 900m to Karabar High School.
- 700m to Harris Park Preschool.
- 850m to St Gregory’s Primary School.
- 950m to Queanbeyan Public School.
- Distances and travel times are approximate
The land value history at 66 Cooma Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 4.43%, giving an unimproved land value of $271,000.
The House at 66 Cooma Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $420,000 on 22 December 2010.
66 Cooma Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|0.60 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.67 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.88 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.32 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.38 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.67 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.27 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.36 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.11 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
66 Cooma Street is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.