66 Coghill Road, a solar passive homestead on 99 acres. It has the best of worlds.
• 3 bedrooms plus study home
• Master has ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
• Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space
• Wood heating for the cozy winter nights
• 99 acres, 20% cleared and 80% timbered
• 1 dam
• Double car garage plus American barn
• Approximately 35 minutes from Goulburn
If you're after a rural lifestyle or a weekender this could be the one! Contact John on 0468 919 380.
There is currently no sale history available for 66 Coghill Road.
66 Coghill Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.