This newly completed home offers a sophisticated design throughout which creates a sense of high-end luxury. Bathed in natural light, the large picture windows are breath-taking and offer a leafy private outlook of the adjoining nature reserve. The home boasts a clever floor plan with separation to the master suite with an open plan ensuite and BIR. Upstairs are 2 light-filled bedrooms with built-in robes, a main bathroom, and an open plan kitchen and dining.
The kitchen has had no expense spared and is sophisticated in matt black in a premium Venette finish to the cabinetry. In summer the breeze flows through the home whilst you entertain on the large verandah or downstairs in the yard.
If working from home suits you, there is a dedicated workshop with your own entry.
- Set back in a private position on a battle axe block.
- High ceilings, 2 level design creates easy separation.
- Free-flowing living and dining, superb deck for entertaining.
- Gas fire and ceiling fans for year-round comfort.
- Deluxe high-end kitchen with top-of-the-line cabinetry.
- Separate workshop space and 2 car parking undercover.
- Luxury master, with open plan ensuite with views of the rainforest.
- Retractable awning to the large timber deck.
- Secure yard and plenty of room for the kids to play.
Minutes walk to beaches, Cullendulla creek, and a short drive to Batemans Bay and local schools.
Don't miss this opportunity to be in your new home by Xmas.
Inspections are encouraged to truly appreciate this unique property. Factsheet available with more detail and information.
The House at 66 Blairs Road LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $99,000 on 14 June 2017.
66 Blairs Road LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
66 Blairs Road is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.