New Door is proud to present 66 Bernard Heinze Avenue Moncrieff to the market. An amazing opportunity in the beautiful suburb of Moncrieff. This home is designed for family, first home buyers, and investors. As you enter there is a feeling of additional space which is projected by the 2.55 m high ceilings and separation of formal living and family area.
The living area embarks stunning tiles throughout, with ample natural light. There is a separate space for dining and a large designer kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cabinets for storage. The large size main bedroom comes with ensuite and WIR.
Don't miss the opportunity and book your inspection now with New Door Properties, Call Gurjant Singh 0497 000 007 or Yash Sethi 0406 551 043
• 4 Large size bedrooms with a separate formal living
• Master bedroom with Ensuite and WIR
• 3 other bedrooms with BIR's
• Modern designed kitchen with 20 mm stone bench-top
• 900 mm Dual Fuel Range Freestanding Cooker
• 900 mm Ducted Range-hood
• 600 mm Dishwasher
• Ducted heating and cooling with seperate zoning
• 2.55 internal ceiling height
• Double glazed windows
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Separate powder room
• Ceiling fans in outdoor and tiled Alfresco
• Low maintenance backyard with back access
• Security Cameras around the house
• Double Lock Up Garage with remote control
• Land Size : 577.00 m2 (approx.)
• Residence : 151.00 m2 (approx.)
• Garage. : 40.00 m2 (approx.)
• Alfresco : 12.00 m2 (approx.)
• House Size: 203.00 m2 ( approx.)
The land value history at 66 Bernard Heinze Avenue MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 6.23%, giving an unimproved land value of $337,000.
The House at 66 Bernard Heinze Avenue MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $253,000 on 11 October 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
66 Bernard Heinze Avenue MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|1.10 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.19 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.42 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.93 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.94 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.11 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.28 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.44 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.41 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.41 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
66 Bernard Heinze Avenue is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.