Boasting a terrific light filled layout and in brilliant condition throughout, this stylish 2nd story top floor three bedroom ensuite apartment is sure to delight. Light and airy with a lovely feel from the moment you enter.
The spacious living area leads to a balcony with a rural outlook providing the perfect spot for alfresco dining. There is a dining area adjacent to the beautifully appointed kitchen which features stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and first class appliances.
Located close to Dickson and Watson shops, Farmers market at Epic and Mount Majura nature reserve whilst being only a short drive to the city and universities.
- Located in a great position on the top floor with a rural outlook
- Filled with an abundance of light
- Large living
- New carpets (Installed about a month ago)
- New hybrid floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted
- Updated hardware throughout
- Electric reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large master suite with built in robe and ensuite
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with built in robe
- Well proportioned 3rd bedroom with rural outlook
- Lovely main bathroom with laundry
- Updated kitchen with stone bench tops
- Meals/dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Large balcony
- Two car spaces and storage area
- Ample visitor parking
- Pool and playground in complex
- Beautifully established grounds
- Close to all amenities
- Walk to the 'Farmers market' at Epic - held each Saturday morning
- Minutes to the city
- Internal Living: 92 sqm
- Balcony: 13 sqm
- Garage: 2 Car Spaces
- Total Residence: 105 sqm
- Rates: $343 per quarter
- Land Tax: $418 per quarter (only applicable if kept as investment)
- Strata Levies: $1,261.70 per quarter
- Rental Estimate: $640 - $650 per week
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The Apartment at 66/20 Federal Highway WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $338,000 on 8 May 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
66/20 Federal Highway WATSON, ACT 2602 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.07 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.95 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.18 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.25 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.25 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.42 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.96 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.02 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.02 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.14 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
66/20 Federal Highway is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.