1 / 21
Located in a premiere enclave, this thoughtfully & tastefully renovated three bedroom home represents everything you'd expect in a quintessential Bowral property. Distinctive style established in the 1920's, then modernised to suit the comforts & expectations of contemporary living.
The home is an easy walk to Bowral retail & café precincts, medical & sporting facilities & some of the best schools in the region while offering an escape from the outside world as soon as you step foot inside.
Tastefully & fully renovated, the floorplan remains true to the era & boasts elegant finishes & a tranquil colour palette, accentuating the natural light that filters in through the original stained-glass windows. Even the gardens are designed & landscaped to minimise maintenance & maximise relaxation.
Prominent Features Include;
- Timber & parquetry flooring throughout & 2.8m ceilings to the main living areas.
- Ducted heating & cooling.
- Main living area with vaulted ceilings, opening out to a private courtyard.
- Kitchen features an oversize island bench, gas 4 burner cooktop, wall mounted oven, deep double sink, Westinghouse dishwasher, walk in pantry with built in wine rack plus a breakfast nook.
- Separate dining off the kitchen with classic sliding doors.
- Master bedroom is private with a large walk-in robe, ensuite with huge shower & double sink vanity & toilet.
- Bedroom 2 has built in storage space & a Juliette balcony.
- Main Bathroom has shower, vanity & toilet & a skylight.
- Sunroom off the hallway, opening out to the courtyard.
- Third bedroom with its own entrance & built-in shelving.
- The garden is modest & thoughtfully designed & low maintenance.
- Under house storage plus a tool shed.
- DA approval for a fourth bedroom & garage.
Please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055 & discover why properties of impeccable charm & character never go out of style.
*Please note, in line with current NSW Health orders, you are required to attain a permit if you are currently living outside the Southern Highlands & wish to inspect. Masks are also mandatory at inspections.
*As this property is currently tenanted 48 hours notice of an inspection is required.
There is currently no sale history available for 65A Bendooley Street.
65A Bendooley Street BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bowral Public School.
|0.28 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|0.69 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|0.79 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|1.33 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|2.83 km||Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
|2.85 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|2.95 km||Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
|3.41 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|4.60 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|4.63 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
65A Bendooley Street is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.