What a pleasure it is to inspect this architecturally designed and award winning five-bedroom ensuite residence. Positioned perfectly backing the Murrumbidgee Golf Course in the picturesque Gleneagles Estate, this home will be sought after by those looking for an expansive property in a premium location.
The wonderfully versatile floorplan will afford itself to a variety of living situations and will suit multigenerational families, those looking to work from home and young families searching for space. The flexible floorplan includes a large rumpus room with separate access and fabulous storage options that could serve as a home office, children's playroom or sixth bedroom.
Internally, the home is furnished with the highest quality inclusions shown in the recently renovated kitchen that now includes two ovens, Bosch dishwasher, five-burner gas cooktop, built in microwave and soft close drawers. The adjoining living/dining area is complete with extensive floor to ceiling glass to showcase the lovely outlook over the Golf Course.
You will love the seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors, with direct access from the combined living and dining space to the large wrap-around deck. With lovely Golf Course views, the covered deck ensures entertaining friends and family is effortless throughout the seasons.
If you are looking for an expansive and well-maintained family home in a stunning location, be sure to inspect 65 Mt Vernon Drive, Gleneagles.
• Expansive and updated four-bedroom plus study and rumpus home
• Perfectly positioned in the picturesque Gleneagles Estate, backing the Murrumbidgee Golf Course and nearing a variety of walking trails
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality inclusions
• Large formal lounge room with access to the elevated deck and a beautiful outlook over golf course
• Generous main bedroom with a walk-thru robe, a full wall of built in robes, a ceiling fan, a split system, double glazed windows and a renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling installed for year-round comfort
• Solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency
• Fabulous and low maintenance rear garden with advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings
No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
The land value history at 65 Mt Vernon Drive KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $584,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 65 Mt Vernon Drive.
65 Mt Vernon Drive KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Galilee School.
|1.02 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.79 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.76 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.99 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|3.75 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.00 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|4.17 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|4.23 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|4.50 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|4.56 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
65 Mt Vernon Drive is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.