In a prime location with nature reserve at your doorstep and public park adjacent, you are provided with a magnificent view from master bedroom. This house offers entertainment ,modern lifestyle and great value for money. With a large alfresco and spacious open living this house has 6.5 Kilowatt of solar panels and 2000 ltr of rain water tank making it most sustainable.
Right at the corner of Bilin Bilin street and Ida west street this house sits perfectly with big outdoor landscaped area recently mulched. There is a low maintenance green synthetic grass in backyard with dedicated kids play area fitted with swing and slide.
Modern open style chef’s kitchen with top of the range appliances which includes an oversized 900mm Smeg induction cook top , Fisher & Paykel dual dishwasher and exhaust chimney , Smeg double oven and stone island bench complementing smooth custom joinery.
Living area offers a direct view of the nature reserve with a sliding door leading to the alfresco with a double lounge sitting area. Perfectly suited for barbecues with family and friends to celebrate living and build lifetime memories.
The spacious master ensuite has walk in robe and a modern styled bathroom. The second and third bedrooms have built in robes with light filling windows. Internal access to double garage and laundry with storage space opening to backyard.
Unbeatable prime location opposite bushland adjacent to the public park. Easy walk to primary school and very close bonner local shops. Amaroo centre , Amaroo school and Burgmann Anglican School Forde at very short drive.
This won’t last long !
Contact Rahul Kumar on 0468 431 961 to find out more or request a private inspection.
• Quality built brick Veneer structure with characteristic design & high end inclusions
• Prime location with nature’s view and proximity
• Outstanding floor tiled and covered roof Alfressco perfect for big celebrations
• Low maintenance synthetic grassed backyard
• 6.5 kilowatt solar panels installed saving$$$
• 2000 litres rain water tank
• Dedicated kids play area with swing and slide installed
• Ducted gas heating, Ducted Evaporative cooling
• Recently landscaped and mulched front yard
• Chef’s kitchen stone island bench with customised joinery
• Over sized 900mm Smeg Induction cook top
• Smeg double oven
• Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and Exhaust chimney
• Laundry has good storage
• Land rent option for (eligible buyers)
There is currently no sale history available for 65 Bilin Bilin Street.
65 Bilin Bilin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.27 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.10 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.70 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.75 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.07 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.65 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
65 Bilin Bilin Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.