We are delighted to once again be able to show homes to buyers in person. Please note that whilst physical inspections are now possible, we cannot guarantee that all buyers will have the opportunity to do so due to high demand and the imposed limit of 4 inspections per property per day. To arrange an inspection time, please select the 'Book Inspection' or 'Request Inspection' button below to request an appointment. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the home further using our suite of interactive inspection tools.
This fully furnished and equipped apartment in the desirable 'Glebe Park' Residences offers quality and convenience to you or your tenant. A stroll through Glebe Park will be your commute; walk to the shops or out for dinner in the city with no need to use your car. The close proximity to Canberra's assets, Mount Ainslie and Lake Burley Griffin, means city living can also connect you to the outdoors.
Currently tenanted, you could choose to add this blue-chip property to your investment portfolio or move in and make it home, after the current lease.
• Generous kitchen features stone benchtops, Smeg appliances & ample storage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Ample storage throughout the apartment
• Luxury bathroom finishes with full height tiling
• Video Intercom
• Secure basement parking + storage cage
• Generous Balcony flooded in morning sun
• Onsite Gym and Pool in beautifully landscaped gardens
• Constructed; 2009
• Living size; 63.8sqm + Balcony
• Rates; $347.67 per quarter
• Land Tax; $411.15 per quarter IF RENTED
• Body corp fee; $1,012.05 per quarter
• Current rent; $510p/w
• Lease ends; 6/1/2022
• Adjacent to Glebe Park & The National Convention Centre
• 600m to the Canberra Centre
• 600m to the newly planned UNSW campus
• 600m to the Canberra Casino
• 1.1km to the Canberra Theatre
• 1.5km to Lonsdale Street, Braddon
The Apartment at 65/15 Coranderrk Street CITY, ACT 2601 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $448,000 on 29 March 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
65/15 Coranderrk Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|1.19 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.46 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.48 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.06 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.07 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.18 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.44 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.44 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.93 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|