1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A dynamic interpretation of lifestyle living by E & L Projects and Easy Living Carpentry has created a striking family residence that adds a new dimension to the character of Higgins. Positioned in a quiet loop street the contemporary build offers an incredible sense of light and space with uncompromised levels of privacy. On the ground floor, an expansive open plan living with soaring raked ceilings flows effortlessly outside to an alfresco setting.
A sleek modern kitchen with high-end Bosh appliances has ample storage, with the versatility of a large island bench for additional seating. The master opens directly outside to the garden and has a sizeable walk-in wardrobe fitted with custom joinery and its own deluxe ensuite. Completing the ground floor amenities, a guest powder room, and separate laundry are located near the automatic garage entry.
Upstairs three generous bedrooms with fitted built-in wardrobes are serviced by a designer bathroom and separate toilet. The standard of finish and level of inclusions are supreme; ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows, led lighting, designer tapware & tiles, solar heat pump hot water system and more. Easy care landscaped gardens frame this stunning brand new residence - inspections are highly recommended.
- Brand new architecturally designed dual occupancy home in established, leafy street
- Spacious 162m2 of internal living with extra high ceiling spaces throughout
- North facing living with 2.4m stacked glass sliding doors flowing outside to private gardens
- Contemporary kitchen with Bosh induction cooking, pyrolytic oven and integrated dishwasher
- Expansive master suite on ground floor fitted with custom joinery walk-in wardrobe and designer ensuite
- Guest powder room and separate laundry; automatic garage with internal access to a formal entry
- Additional 3 bedrooms located upstairs all have fitted built-in wardrobes
- Opulent bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and separate WC
- High-quality double glazing; fully insulated throughout all internal walls and ceilings
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling; solar heat pump hot water system
- Irrigated landscaped gardens with secure colourbond fencing
- Additional off-street parking provision
- EER 8.2
Close proximity to:
- Higgins Shops
- Holt sporting ovals
- Kippax Fair
- Belconnen town center
**We are abiding by a strict 10 person limit at open homes. If you would like to attend the advertised open home please SMS, phone or email the relevant Sales Agent or Property Manager to register.
Ray White Canberra are also set up to conduct digital walkthroughs, private appointments, virtual property inspections and online auctions.
The House at 64A Northmore Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $385,000 on 19 June 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
64A Northmore Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.26 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.65 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|0.96 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.12 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.19 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.24 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.95 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.07 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.12 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.18 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
64A Northmore Crescent is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.