1 / 17
Set in a quite loop street, this family residence offers a stylish living environment in a prime location.
Set amongst impressive homes, this desirable, spacious residence is constructed with quality craftsmanship and designed to perfection. Offering an unrivalled lifestyle with numerous substantial living areas, spacious kitchen, generous bedrooms and easy care gardens with a brilliant north facing outdoor entertaining deck, this is a home for those who appreciate quality.
This high quality property is completed with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, in slab heating, security system, double garage with remote access, quality flooring and window furnishings making for stylish living in a sought after location.
Property features include:
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and ample cupboards, Stainless steel appliances including 600mm oven, 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm rangehood and Omega dishwasher
• Generous main bedroom with a large walk in robe
• Ensuite with spa bath and shower
• Spacious main bathroom with a large shower and bath
• Three additional bedrooms all with built in robes
• Bedroom 5 / rumpus with double robe
• Formal living and dining area
• Spacious open plan family and meals area
• North facing outdoor entertaining deck and pergola
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• In slab heating
• Superior laundry with built in storage, bench space and direct access to the backyard
• Double garage with internal access and remotes
• Low maintenance garden
• Rinnai continuous hot water system
• Bosch alarm system
• Downlights throughout
With a quiet and peaceful location with access to walking trails, and a short stroll to quality schooling and shopping, this home is the solution to your property search.
Private inspections are now allowed under the latest government updates and Real Estate Institute rules. Should you wish to book an inspection, contact Trenton on 0433 622 600.
There is currently no sale history available for 64 Norman Fisher Circuit.
64 Norman Fisher Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|0.55 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|0.96 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.53 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.53 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.99 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.11 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.19 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.54 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.56 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.66 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
64 Norman Fisher Circuit is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.