Sitting in the heart of the highly sought after Merryville Estate on 2.6ac* is 64 Merryville Drive.
● Ideally located on Merryville Drive just 5 min* to Murrumbateman Village, 15 mins* to the Hume Highway and just 44 mins* to the heart of the Nation's Capital
● The home, which is architecturally designed and solar passive, sits comfortably on a 2.61acre* block boasts 4 large bedrooms, an extensive outdoor entertaining area and is surrounded by an established garden and orchard including large hedges which help to create additional privacy
● The established orchard features an incredible variety of fruit and nut species including rare mixed breed fruit trees such as aprium and pluot trees
● The established orchard is arguably the best home set up in the capital region and has water supplied from the large dam located at the front of the property
● The master bedroom features a large walk in robe and ensuite with shower and frameless shower screen
● The remaining three bedrooms all feature built in robes and are serviced by a modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
● A study is ideally segregated from the main living areas to minimise distractions when working from home
● The country style kitchen features a thick black granite benchtop with cooktop, dishwasher and is complemented by a combined walk through butlers pantry and laundry
● The home has been designed to guarantee each square metre of living space is being used to its maximum capacity with the family orientated floor plan utilising the open plan living kitchen and dining areas
● The residence is complemented by an extensive covered outdoor entertaining area which boasts a massive pizza oven. The entertaining areas extends to the Northern side of the home and is protected from the elements by a wisteria and grape vine
● The property has ample water, with an in-ground 90,000L rainwater tank, estate supplied water and large dam
● The home features all the expected inclusions: solar passive design, 4 KW grid connected solar system, solar hot water, NBN, network cabling and wired for home automation
● Car accommodation is provided by a two car garage and automated tilt-lift door
64 Merryville Drive is a family home that has been designed in light of a growing family with large bedrooms, broad, open and engaging living and entertaining areas. This home is without a doubt one of the most well thought out properties in the Merryville Estate and is certainly well worth your inspection.
The owners have enjoyed their time in Murrumbateman however a move North calls them and have given us clear instructions to sell.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The land value history at 64 Merryville Dr MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
The House at 64 Merryville Dr MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $172,500 on 19 August 2003.
64 Merryville Dr is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.