1 / 17
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Enjoy a simpler life, and indulge your passions and lifestyle choices. Perfectly positioned on an undulating 20 acre block, taking advantage of the northerly views, and offering expansive indoor and outdoor living areas, your family can enjoy a lifestyle people only dream about. Solid timber floors, and panoramic north facing double glazed windows, augment the sense of space and light.
A bonus separate two bedroom cottage with a rental history as an Air BnB, provides potential for income, or accommodation for extended family.
- 356sqm light filled solar passive main residence.
- Double glazed panoramic windows capturing the views and light.
- Two large segregated living areas.
- A large segregated master suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a two way bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 has its own ensuite, suitable for a guest room.
- A 2 bedroom cottage with income potential or space for extended family.
- Massive outdoor living areas taking advantage of the views.
- Large double garage and 2 bay carport at the main residence.
- Double garage at the guest cottage.
- 8.29Ha of native grass paddocks suitable for horses and other animals.
- 2 fantastic dams
There is currently no sale history available for 64 Finn Place.
64 Finn Place is located within the suburb of Wamboin, which has a population of 1,708, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.