This sunny top floor apartment presents an ideal opportunity to secure an easy care lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Perfectly located, it enjoys easy access to the light rail, Franklin shopping precinct, cafes, bus services and the vibrant Gungahlin town Centre.
- Spacious and light filled living and dining
- Sunny entertaining terrace perfect for relaxed alfresco dining
- Sleek modern kitchen, stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Two carpeted bedrooms, main is complete with a built-in robe
- Well appointed bathroom with a shower and laundry facilities
- Contemporary facade, well maintained gardens offer great street appeal
- Excellent chance for first home buyers, down sizers or astute investors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, (heating and cooling), EER 6.0
- Fresh neutral tones
- Single lock-up garage, plus plenty of extra parking on the street
- Easy access to the main arterial roads, minutes from the CBD
- Very low body corp. fees ($390 per qtr. includes sinking fund)
- Great value for money
There is currently no sale history available for 64/40 Kings Canyon Street.
64/40 Kings Canyon Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.77 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.86 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.66 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.76 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.76 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.93 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.84 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.95 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.20 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.71 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
64/40 Kings Canyon Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.