Here is a great opportunity to secure an appealing apartment. Live in or rent out this very neat and tidy apartment which is located in the highly-popular complex "Mawson Court" and within easy walking distance to Southland Shopping Centre, The Mawson Club, Schools, Public Transport and but a short drive to Westfield Woden Shopping Centre.
This unit features combined kitchen and living area opening onto a balcony – perfect for alfresco dining - with sweeping views across to the Brindabellas. A well-appointed renovated kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space all in neutral colour schemes.
The bedroom features quality carpet and sliding doors onto the balcony and ample wardrobe space.
The bathroom is a combined bathroom -laundry and comes complete with washing machine.
If you work in Woden this property would be perfect - leave the car at home and walk or bus to work to save costs on parking. The area is surrounded by parklands and offers a great step into the property market.
• Open plan living which opens to a balcony with views across Mt Taylor and Woden Valley
• Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Easy care tiled floor in living space
* Large storage cupboard
• Sliding doors glass doors from the living and main bedroom, both with security screen doors
• Allocated covered carspace
• Security screens on all doors
• Excellent public transport with express bus to the city
• Within walking distance to the popular Mawson shops and club
• Only minutes' drive to Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital
Enter the property market with this renovated 1 bed close to Southlands Mawson. With the shopping center, transport and access roads close by, you'll love the convenience.
All the heavy lifting has been done for you and there is still opportunity to add more value.
- Open plan living opening onto private verandah.
By the Numbers (all approx.);
- Year Built: 1974
- Council Rates: $460pq
- Land Tax: $580pq (if rented)
- Body Corporate: $407pq
- Rental potential: $300 plus per week
There is currently no sale history available for 64/4 Wilkins Street.
64/4 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.62 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.71 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.71 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.85 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.87 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.03 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.21 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.86 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.13 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.23 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
64/4 Wilkins Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.