This home is an extraordinarily comfortable family residence that offers every amenity for the modern family. Whilst the 116 acres is a mixture of arable grazing land and a picturesque hilly portion interspersed with majestic granite outcrops and a mixture of eucalypt and cypress trees.
- horse owners will enjoy the fabulous amenities with quality stables and dedicated wash bay
- massive new powered shedding that will meet every storage requirement imaginable
- voluminous water tank storage that help keep the sparkling in-ground full, year-round
- numerous large dams as well as water troughs, cater for stock watering and domestic
- beautifully established grounds surround the homestead providing a serene environment
- located off the private Plum Pudding Grange Road and providing smooth, easy access
Opportunities such as 'Loveridge' are rare indeed, and with the 'tree change' revolution in full swing, now is the time to join the movement. For full details and to arrange your inspection call Jacob Gooden or Paul Gooden. Also check us out on fitzpatricks.au
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 6361 Holbrook Road.
6361 Holbrook Road is located within the suburb of Gelston Park, which has a population of 121, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.6 people.