Whether you're a couple wanting your first home, a retiree looking for your last or anything in between, this low maintenance brick and tile home in Badgee will impress.
The property features:
* Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Centrally located bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Lounge room
* Dining area off the galley kitchen
* Fully enclosed under cover patio for outdoor entertaining
* Single drive through garage to fully fenced backyard
* Garden & storage sheds
The versatile home will suit all kinds of buyers so be sure to book this one in for an inspection, call 4441 2135 today.
The land value history at 63 Suncrest Avenue SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has the most recent growth rate of -7.83%, giving an unimproved land value of $217,000.
The House at 63 Suncrest Avenue SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $355,000 on 5 May 2016.
63 Suncrest Avenue is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.