An Historic & Prominent Landmark in the Heart of Goulburn
Exuding all the charm of yesteryear, this double storey Manfred designed terrace blends original period features with quality contemporary updates. Rich in warmth & characterful, it is located only a short distance from Goulburn's CBD offering a perfect lifestyle of convenience. Zoned B4 Mixed Use with potential flexible usage (STCA).
Period features abound, creating a welcoming ambiance which contributes to the beautiful feel' of the home. The character is carried throughout featuring a charming original staircase, wide timber floor boards, high skirting boards, arched windows, patterned ceilings & decorative fireplaces.
• Versatile floor plan, currently accommodating 3 sizable bedrooms plus study, the main bedroom opens onto a private balcony
• Updated kitchen with ample storage, gas cooking & dishwasher plus 2 cleverly renovated bathrooms
• 2 downstairs sitting rooms (one potentially a 4th bedroom)
• Overlooking the side & rear yard, an east facing sunroom providing beautiful morning sun
• Private patio area for year-round outdoor living
• Positioned on a 468m² (approx.) block, the yard is manageable & offers plentiful car accommodation with side & rear access; complete with carport & garden shed
First impressions count
St Heliers' offers wonderful street appeal & is commandingly perched on a corner block; a mere glimpse of what awaits you inside.
A much loved family home on the market for the first time in 40 years. This property is not to be missed. Contact Justin from Ray White to arrange your inspection of this delightful residence.
$1,335.08 per annum - Water access charge $235 per quarter + usage.
The land value history at 63 Clinton Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has the most recent growth rate of 4.64%, giving an unimproved land value of $151,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 63 Clinton Street.
63 Clinton Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn South Public School.
|0.43 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.76 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.77 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.05 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.08 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.17 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.31 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.43 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.49 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.74 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
63 Clinton Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.