Auction Location: New Auction date - Saturday 4 September - contact agent for location.
COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, property inspections are not permitted at this time. Please contact Patrick Kinnane on 0430 435 330 for more information.
You will be impressed when you walk through this beautifully presented four bedroom family home positioned on a huge 1115m2 block in the popular suburb of Gowrie. Recently undergoing a complete transformation, all the hard work has been done as the property has been tastefully renovated inside and out.
The light-filled living & family areas are spacious and features a slow combustion fireplace for the chilly winter months and a handy custom built study nook. You will love the gorgeous vinyl hybrid flooring and new carpet throughout.
The modern kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar. A real feature of this home is the stylishly renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, quality tapware including dual showerheads, walk-in shower & dual vanity to the main bathroom.
Outdoor entertaining is covered with an expansive 48m2 covered deck with built-in BBQ and bar fridge included. The outdoor spa has a handy covered pergola which can be used in all weather conditions. There is plenty of space for your kids or pets to run around and the gardens have been wonderfully landscaped and will be easy to maintain for the new owners.
Not only does the house present in brand new condition, there has also been a cleverly designed self-contained studio added to the property. This is a fantastic space for extra family members, teenagers or could even be set up as a potential rental or Airbnb option.
The studio has it's own entry, there is a fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher & breakfast bar. The studio also provides a living area, generous bedroom with large built-in robe, split system a/c, separate laundry, spacious modern ensuite & it's own 25m2 covered deck.
It's hard not to love this location… The property is only a short stroll to Holy Family & Gowrie Primary Schools, Gowrie shops, local playing fields, kid's playgrounds & public transport. You'll also love having Common Grounds café as your local.
• Immaculately presented property inside & out
• Recently undergoing a complete transformation
• Four bedroom ensuite house + separate self-contained studio
• Huge 1115m2 block facing reserve on a small loop street
• Spacious separate living areas with multiple tv's included
• Stunning hybrid vinyl flooring and new carpet throughout
• Freshly painted internally and externally
• Slow combustion fireplace & 3 split system a/c units
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances
• Walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space & breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & private courtyard
• Stylishly renovated bathrooms with quality tapware/inclusions
• Walk-in shower & dual vanity to main bathroom
• Dedicated custom built study nook
• 36m2 self-contained studio with own entry & covered deck
• Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area
• Built-in BBQ & bar fridge included
• Outdoor spa with covered pergola
• Enclosed backyard with grassed area, multiple double gate access
• Double garage plus heaps of extra off-street parking
• Ample space for boat, caravan, work vehicles
• Walking distance to schools, shops, playgrounds, public transport
63 Bugden Avenue is a home you can move straight into and enjoy for many years to come. Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this impressive property!
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 63 Bugden Avenue GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 19 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
63 Bugden Avenue GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.51 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.13 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.29 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.29 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.37 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.57 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.69 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.75 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.88 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.07 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
63 Bugden Avenue is located within the suburb of Gowrie, which has a population of 3,056, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.7 people.