Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac alongside a reserve, this inviting, updated home is ready to enjoy and offers a sunny north aspect to living areas and front bedrooms.
The home has excellent street appeal, is set on a large block of approximately 864m2 with a garage under and is set amidst attractive, easy care landscaping, including off street parking in front and at the side.
The modern front door opens to a bright entry and lounge. Décor has been refreshed throughout in a neutral tone and attractive polished timber flooring extends from the entry through living areas.
Sunlight pours into the north facing lounge over the cooler months and comfort is assured with a reverse cycle air conditioner, ducted gas heating and ceiling fan. Downlighting adds a sparkle to the L-shaped lounge/dining, and fresh drapes furnish the living room and all bedrooms.
A brand new Westinghouse stainless steel oven, never used, a new gas cooktop and a stainless steel dishwasher feature in the updated kitchen, which offers a generous area of benchtop with breakfast bar, a large pantry and many cupboards.
There is a private outlook to treetops, and from the meals area, a sliding door opens to the elevated rear terrace, which enjoys a view over the neat, gently sloping rear garden and tall eucalypts beyond. There is access to the laundry from the terrace.
Light filled bedrooms at the front of the home each offer a built-in robe, while all have new ceiling fans and are furnished with carpet in contemporary charcoal.
There is a private outlook over gardens from all bedrooms, outstanding from the third. The updated bathroom features a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
The paved entertaining area is sheltered by a substantial, high pergola and this leads to a quality built, spacious and comfortable studio which is insulated and carpeted. It also may be used as a home office as there is separate access from the front.
Two sets of sliding doors open onto the entertaining area and garden. The tidy garden features a mature, fruitful lemon tree and a nectarine.
Under the home, the garage features workshop space at the rear, and there is off street parking for two vehicles at the front of the home and space for another two at the side.
The neighbourhood is friendly and quiet. The reserve alongside has a pathway for a short walk to the Charnwood-Dunlop school, while the shopping centre is also only a short distance.
- Renovated, well presented home with excellent street appeal, situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Fresh neutral décor throughout and attractive polished timber flooring in living areas and hallway
- Sunny north aspect to lounge and front bedrooms invites sunlight to pour in over cooler months
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in L-shaped lounge/dining, a ceiling fan and ducted gas heating
- Strip downlighting to lounge/dining, with a dimmer function
- Updated kitchen has generous area of benchtop, breakfast bar, large pantry and many cupboards
- Brand new Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher
- Sliding door from meals area to elevated rear terrace, leading to external laundry
- Scenic, elevated and private outlook from rear of the home over neat garden to treetops
- Bedrooms are spacious, light and airy, with master and second bedroom offering built-in robes
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, which are furnished with carpet in charcoal tone and fresh drapes
- Bright, updated bathroom features a bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Paved entertaining area sheltered by a high pergola, and leads to a spacious, comfortable studio
- Studio built by WR Engineering is insulated and carpeted, with two sets of sliding doors
- Separate access to studio from front of property, offering potential for use as home office
- Private rear garden features a mature, fruitful lemon tree and a nectarine
- Garage under has workshop space at rear, and there is off street parking for 4 other vehicles
- Short walk to Charnwood-Dunlop school via reserve alongside and short distance to shops
63 Bettington Circuit CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 8 from 01:30pm.
The land value history at 63 Bettington Circuit CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $347,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 63 Bettington Circuit.
63 Bettington Circuit CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|0.39 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.39 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.71 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.28 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.85 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.35 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.42 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.56 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.59 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.93 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
63 Bettington Circuit is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.