There is a reason some homes are held close for decades. Memories, comfort and love at some addresses are immediately felt the moment you walk in the door. First time offered for sale since built in 1981 and sitting proudly on a large, elevated corner block, 63 Alabaster Street will embrace you the moment you walk in the door. It is an honour to represent the current family in passing the torch to the next generation.
Living spaces are expansive and generous, with formal dining and sunken formal lounge complimented by an open plan family room, well connected to the kitchen. The kitchen is neat as a pin and looks out to the lush garden through a stunning stained glass window and features good bench space, coffee hutch, all electric cooking, dishwasher, dual sinks and abundant storage.
The main bedroom is a great size and looks out to the front garden through a beautiful bay window and enjoys a good sized built-in robe, seperate reverse cycle air-conditioner as well as an ensuite. The additional 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, share the immaculate main bathroom, offering a full size bathtub, seperate shower and a seperate toilet for added convenience. The home is completed with a large internal laundry and oversized, remote control, double lock up garage, with a secure 20sqm workshop with back yard access.
Outside, the grounds are just delightful. Roses punctuate the landscaped front garden and add to both privacy and aesthetic. Standing in the rear garden is inspiring. It is well landscaped and features a large undercover pergola, perfect for entertaining family and friends. There is also plenty of room to extend the current footprint and add your own personal touch to the floorplan.
Position is unrivalled, surrounded by quality homes and a caring community. Located just minutes to Tuggeranong CBD and Erindale Shopping Centre, as well as being surrounded by nature reserves, green spaces, great access roads and quality schools, this tightly held pocket delivers on both convenience and community.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living spaces and 2 car remote control garage
- 914 sqm elevated corner block + 184sqm living + 50sqm garage/workshop
- 3 living spaces includes family room, formal dining and sunken formal lounge
- Open plan kitchen with good bench space, coffee hutch, all electric cooking, dishwasher, dual sinks and abundant storage
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and gorgeous bay window
- 3 additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Good sized main bathroom with tub and seperate shower
- Seperate toilet and internal laundry
- Underfloor heating
- Reverse cycle, split system air-conditioning
- Large undercover pergola
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Full length front verandah with awnings
- Large double, remote control garage with 20sqm workshop
- Fully fenced yard, privacy shutters and 360 degree security lighting
There is currently no sale history available for 63 Alabaster Street.
63 Alabaster Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.48 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.07 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.10 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.20 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.32 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.44 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.63 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.04 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.20 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.32 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
63 Alabaster Street is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.