Welcome to Sentinel, standing high in the heart of Belconnen. This particular home is perched up the 13th floor, with uninterrupted, north-facing views to Lake Ginninderra through floor to ceiling windows.
This quality complex showcases a full-sized, private pool and deck area, private and expansive gymnasium, and communal BBQ areas. The apartment itself features a bright, open layout, with quality inclusions and fixtures in the kitchen, living and bathrooms.
Move in December this year and enjoy all the creature comforts the Belconnen CBD provides. Contact Adrian on 0449 559 225 for more information.
- 13th floor, north facing apartment
- Currently tenanted $500 per week till December 2022
- Spectacular panoramic lake views
- Floor to ceiling windows in living area
- Stone island bench in kitchen
- Electric oven and cooktop
- Floating floors throughout living
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
- Balcony access from living and main bedrooms
- Gym in complex
- Pool in complex
- Communal BBQ area
- Guest parking downstairs carpark
- Secure carpark with storage
- Built in 2013
- 76m2 living plus balcony
- Body corporate and sinking fund:$1309 per quarter(approx.)
- Rates: $1454.75 per annum
- Land tax: $1676.78 per annum (for investors)
The Unit at 63/39 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $447,900 on 30 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
63/39 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.56 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.42 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.47 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.92 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.01 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.01 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.16 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.34 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.73 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
63/39 Benjamin Way is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.