Located in a prime position, this tightly held complex is in high demand.
With the added benefit of being disability friendly, the residence will become your sanctuary to call ‘home’.
On the ground floor, and boasting approximately 85 m2 of quality living, plus approximately 48 m2 of private and secure courtyard entertaining, this truly is the epitome of effortless living.
All rooms are spacious and bathed in natural light and the living and bedroom arrangements are flexible.
The apartment is enhanced by high ceilings which give an airy feel.
With everything virtually at your doorstep; café’s, restaurants, amenities and a variety of professional services, this is a golden opportunity to secure a stunning apartment.
If you are seeking a home to be your ideal abode, then this could very well be ‘the one’!
- Outstanding Nova complex
- Ground floor position
- Light and bright living throughout
- Extra high ceilings
- Contemporary square set cornices
- Open plan living
- Fabulous kitchen featuring stone bench tops
- Quality Bosch induction cooking
- Integrated dishwasher
- Two bedrooms, or one plus study / guest room
- There are two bathrooms finished with quality fixtures
- The large living area flows out to a massive, private courtyard
- Fast internet service
- Disability / wheelchair friendly, with extra wide car parking facility
- The complex offers community garden barbecue facilities and an excellent gym for the use of residents
- In the heart of the Dickson restaurant and shopping precinct
- A short stroll to the Light Rail station
- Bike paths, parks and Dickson swimming pool are nearby
Rates: $395.00 p/q (approx)
Strata: $1,025.48 p/q (approx)
The Apartment at 63/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $539,900 on 5 February 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
63/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.79 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.08 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.49 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.53 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
63/26 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.