Here lies a rare and exciting opportunity for you to secure a lovely first floor apartment, perfectly positioned in the popular and forever growing heart of Belconnen. Offering an effortlessly minimalist lifestyle of comfort and convenience this property showcases a spacious three bedroom floorplan with plenty of room for couples or those with small children or pets. Updated with floating floors in the living areas that create a more modern feel and low maintenance when it comes to upkeep. Enjoy impressive lake views across the balcony from both the master bedroom and main living area. All within a short walk to a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars, Westfield Belconnen and a brief commute to the city.
- Located in the heart of Belconnen is this spacious sun soaked apartment
- A comfortable and spacious three bedroom floorplan on the first floor
- Kitchen offers good storage and bench space, including dishwasher
- All bedrooms are carpeted and a nice size, second with built-in robes
- Main bedroom includes walk-in, ensuite and access to the balcony
- Enjoy impressive views from the main bedroom and main living area
- Spacious open plan living with views of Lake Ginninderra
- Generous balcony off the main bedroom and living area
- Plenty of space for outdoor living with awnings installed
- Wall heater in the main living room for the cooler months
- Great public transport options available
- Local amenities at your doorstep and a short walk to Westfield Belconnen
There is currently no sale history available for 62B/9 Chandler Street.
62B/9 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.50 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.69 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.71 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.91 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.00 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.14 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.35 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.52 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.59 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.63 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
62B/9 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.