INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Kelsey Tracey and Shane Hughes from Luton Properties are excited to present to the market 625 Tinderry Road, Michealgo.
Perfectly positioned on an impressive 100-acre land holding this 2009 built, five bedroom home is perched high on the hill with phenomenal 360 degree mountain views that you will need to inspect to truly appreciate. Featuring spacious and open plan living spaces, five bedrooms of accommodation and year-round comfort through the summer heat and winter snow, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Inspection is encouraged for those seeking the best of both worlds, the quiet offering of being nestled amongst the mountains, while also being just 32 minutes from the Tuggeranong Valley, you will truly enjoy the country comfort, with the city close.
Please call Kelsey on 0414 422 824 or Shane on 0430 538 638 to register your interest today.
5 Bedrooms |3 Bathrooms | 4 Car Garage | 2 Door Machine Shed
- Expansive five bedroom family home
- Modern kitchen with large island bench, dishwasher and butlers pantry
- Spacious and open plan living spaces with a feature stone wall and fireplace providing fantastic warmth
- Segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with walk in robe to one and built in robes to the others
- Family bathroom services the home with separate w/c and large shower alcove
- Large internal laundry with a walk in storage room
- Four car brick garage with a bathroom to the rear
- 2 Door Machine shed with pedestrian access, perfect for housing tools and the tractor!
- Comfort glass windows throughout
- 6Khw grid feed solar system
- Satellite internet
- Two dams on the western side of the property
- 110,800L water tank
- 2 x 14,100L water tanks for Fire Safety
- Approximately 40 acres of fantastic black soil land on the eastern side of the property as advised by seller
- 2 x private access points to the property
- Septic system connected
- Creek that runs down from the Tinderry Mountains through the base of the property
- Land Value: $676,000
There is currently no sale history available for 625 Tinderry Road.
625 Tinderry Road is located within the suburb of Michelago, which has a population of 562, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.