In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments can also be arranged by contacting Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Capturing stunning sunrises and mountain views, this immaculately presented home with contemporary updates offers an unmissable opportunity for families. The 1,634sqm block is set in a quiet cul-de-sac street, in front of Jerrabomberra Mountain Reserve.
- Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and glass splashback
- Open plan lounge/dining area featuring woodburner fireplace
- Red ironbark floating floorboards are displayed throughout
- Luxury master suite with study and sliding doors to outside
- Fully tiled bathrooms, both complete with freestanding baths
- Freshly painted, air conditioning, solar panel operated gate
- Covered entertaining areas, beautiful gardens and level lawn
- 1,100 litre water tank, double lock-up garage with workbench
- Move straight in and enjoy everything this home has to offer
- Easily accessible to schools and Queanbeyan shopping precinct
The House at 62 Rusten Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $240,000 on 30 July 2001.
62 Rusten Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|1.09 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.21 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.36 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.37 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.39 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.94 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.02 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.09 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.98 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
62 Rusten Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.