Blending a superb lifestyle location with move-in ready comfort, this stylish top floor, single level apartment offers low-maintenance living and the perfect location to make the best of your weekends! Within walking distance to government offices, the lake and in the heart of the Southport vibrant shopping and dining hubs, everything you need is at your fingertips!
Natural light pours through a large skylight into the air-conditioned, open-plan lounge and dining area, leading to a private alfresco balcony providing enviable options for outdoor dining or relaxation with seamless indoor/outdoor flow and a great extension of the home's living space.
Sleek and modern kitchen with island bench, electric cooktop, single drawer dishwasher, pantry and large storage cupboard.
Two bedrooms, the master bedroom is generous in proportions with study attached, large ensuite and built in robe. The second bedroom has built in robe, serviced by the main bathroom.
- Top, 4th floor apartment in vibrant precinct
- Balcony alfresco space overlooks the communal courtyard
- Well-appointed generous kitchen boasts brilliant storage, stainless steel appliances & terrific bench space
- Open-plan lounge and dining & easy outdoor entertaining
- Two bedrooms ; master with large ensuite and spacious wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom with shower and European style laundry cupboard
- A designated study nook perfect for work from home requirements off the master bedroom
- Well designed floor plan - Easy care lifestyle with exceptional convenience
- Lift access, 1 secure basement car park with storage cage
Located a short stroll to bus interchange, Bowling, Cinemas, Tuggeranong pool, cafes and all that Southpoint has to offer. , and enjoy taking a Leisurely stroll around the lake, bike rides & sailing.
Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
Living size: 82m2
Rates: $338 per quarter (approx)
Land tax: $405.06 per quarter if rented (approx)
Body Corporate: $800.88 per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 62/58 Cowlishaw Street.
62/58 Cowlishaw Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.22 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.95 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.16 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.22 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.35 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.53 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.55 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.73 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.73 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.74 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
62/58 Cowlishaw Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.