In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Architecturally designed, this light-filled open plan apartment creates a harmonious blend between nature and modern sophistication. You will enjoy a kitchen appointed with quality appliances as well as floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows, intelligent space-saving storage, gorgeous finishes throughout, and resort-style amenities.
- Currently rented at $375 per week
- Located in Tower B
- Brand new, one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Canberra
- Located on the 6th floor boasting floor to ceiling windows
- Stunning kitchen features stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Stylish and practical floor plan, views of Woden Valley
- Resident infinity pool, gymnasium, function room, lounge, library
- Tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond, resident concierge
- Private outdoor kitchen surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Secure resident parking, car wash, bike workshop, wine cellar
- Located moments to Westfield Woden, a short commute to the City
There is currently no sale history available for 613/15 Bowes Street.
613/15 Bowes Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.45 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.00 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.27 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.45 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.45 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.52 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
613/15 Bowes Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.