Presenting an enticing readymade lifestyle opportunity, this modern home enjoys a superb sense of space and privacy across a single level floorplan. It's a stroll to parks, shops and Ngunnawal Primary School, while walking trails and buses are also nearby.
- ONLINE AUCTION via www.auctionnow.com.au
- Welcoming living zone embraces wonderful northerly sunlight
- Choice of entertaining areas including a large covered deck
- Sun drenched lawn surrounded by easy care manicured gardens
- Open kitchen complete with gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Three good sized bedrooms, two are fitted with built-in robes
- Neatly presented master bedroom appointed with an ensuite
- Tidy family bathroom includes tub and shower, separate w/c
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, gas heating, ceiling fans, ample storage
- Two sheds, internal entry to lock-up garage
- Ample off street parking
- Rates $2424.27 pa
- Block size 544m2
- Moments from restaurants, cafés and Marketplace Gungahlin
There is currently no sale history available for 61 Yumba Avenue.
61 Yumba Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.36 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.33 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.65 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.81 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.88 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.76 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.85 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.90 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.57 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.57 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
61 Yumba Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.