1 / 34
Nestled in a leafy street in Theodore on a 981sqm corner block is this impressive five bedroom home.
Beautifully presented throughout, the extra spacious split level property boasts more than enough room for the whole family. With 204sqm of living space alone, the layout is highly flexible and can easily adjust to meet your needs as they change over time.
Spotted gum floors flow from the entryway through the front lounge and dining rooms to a spacious kitchen complete with gas cooking, dishwasher, chef's oven, and heaps of storage space. You will love hosting family and friends, with the adjoining family room opening out to a massive covered entertaining area with built in BBQ.
The main bedroom is peacefully segregated and features a wall-to-wall built in robe, ensuite with spa bath, separate toilet, and access to a timber deck. Bedroom five is located nearby and is perfect as a home office, while three additional bedrooms at the front of the home are well-sized with their own bathroom and separate toilet.
Outside you will find a backyard everyone can enjoy - from the huge entertaining area to the separate timber deck, leafy established gardens, seating area for a firepit, and plenty of grassed space for play.
Nature reserves and parks are within walking distance, Theodore shops and schools are minutes down the road, and there is easy access to major arterial roads leading to Fyshwick, the city and Tuggeranong.
• 981sqm corner block
• Quiet street with great neighbours
• Beautifully presented family home
• Flexible, spacious layout
• Spotted gum floors throughout 24sqm of living space
• Ceiling fans
• Separate lounge, dining and living areas
• Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, chef's oven
• Segregated main bedroom with large built in robe
• Ensuite with spa bath and separate toilet
• Four additional bedrooms, two with built ins
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with external access
• Plenty of storage
• Huge outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ
• Timber deck off the main bedroom
• Doublemetal garage+ single carport+ excess parking includingspace for caravan and boat
• Two hot water systems
• Two garden sheds
• 5,000L water tank
• Close to local shops, schools, parks and nature reserve
• Easy access to Tuggeranong, Fyshwick and the City
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 61 Scantlebury Crescent.
61 Scantlebury Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.32 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|0.79 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.92 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.73 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.15 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.01 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|3.01 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.06 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.06 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.28 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
61 Scantlebury Crescent is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.