Private inspection appointments available from 5:00pm - 5:30pm on Wednesday, 8th of April - Strictly by prior booking only. Please contact Jen ward on 0412 563 967 .
Family home with views in a highly desired address
Positioned to capture elevated Woden Valley views and plenty of northerly sunlight, this stunning home rewards families with a relaxed contemporary lifestyle. It occupies a 949sqm block on one of Pearce's best streets, just across the road to the bushland of Mount Taylor.
• Light filled open plan lounge/dining room/family area with views
• Updated kitchen with stone tops, gas cooking, European appliances and
• Decked entertaining area with adjoined wrap around balcony overlooking
private yard ideal for pets or kids
• King size master bed enjoys updated ensuite and WIR
• The three additional queen size bedrooms include two fitted with built-in
• Large updated laundry and storage/pantry area off kitchen
• Central gas heating, gas-fireplace and evaporative cooling
• Freshly painted, monitored security & CCTV system
• Prime corner position, internal access to oversized garage with storage &
• A short walk to Sacred Heart Primary School, Marist College and Melrose
The land value history at 61 Parkhill Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 4.58%, giving an unimproved land value of $721,000.
The House at 61 Parkhill Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,055,000 on 20 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
61 Parkhill Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sacred Heart Primary.
|0.42 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.99 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.01 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.01 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.40 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.81 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.94 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.09 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.39 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.69 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
61 Parkhill Street is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.