An unrivalled opportunity in the ever-popular suburb of Rivett, this warm and welcoming home has been updated and sits on a large, flat block of 852m2.
In close vicinity to nature trails and public transport making it accessible and super convenient, this lovely home offers a wonderful lifestyle and allows a new family to simply move in and enjoy, with scope to personalise the home further down the track.
The home has been updated throughout whilst still maintaining character and charm, with floating timber flooring and a slow combustion fireplace creating a warm ambience in the open-plan family and dining areas. The central kitchen is impressive in size and features a large island bench, 900mm oven and electric stove, making it ideal for everyday family living.
With four bedrooms in total, the main bedroom containing a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. There is plenty of room for the whole family. The addition of a segregated lounge plus study with new carpet throughout ensures the home will suit family needs for years to come.
Externally the home has a covered front porch, a covered entertaining area at the rear, good yard space and a tandem garage plus workshop/utility space.
Located in the catchment zone for Chapman Primary with the Chapman Shops, Cooleman Court and arterial roads all in close proximity – this one is a must to inspect!
- Convenient location close to nature trails, public transport and local shops
- In the catchment zone for Chapman Primary
- Single-level home
- Good street appeal with good privacy from the road
- Wrap-around bullnose porch area
- Open-plan lounge and dining areas with slow combustion fireplace
- Renovated kitchen with large island bench
- Electric 900mm oven and cooktop
- solar and heat transfer unit
- Excellent storage including a corner pantry
- Separate rumpus room
- Main bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and updated ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to other bedrooms
- New carpet throughout
- Reverse cycle split systems x 3
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- 24 solar panels (approx. 6.4kW)
- Flat, good size backyard
- Tandem garage plus workshop/utility space
- Off-street parking
- Rental potential of $730 to $760 per week
Land Size: 852m2
Living Size: 181m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,970 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $424,000 (approx.)
The House at 61 Darwinia Terrace RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $687,500 on 19 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
61 Darwinia Terrace RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|1.32 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.70 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.81 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.20 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.23 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.50 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.66 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.71 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.26 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.42 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
61 Darwinia Terrace is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.