1 / 38
Auction Location: Online auction.
This is your opportunity to own a piece of East Jindabyne's absolute lake frontage with uninterrupted views of the lake and mountains. Meander down your own walking track to the beach, enjoy the view from the undercover entertaining area or jump into the heated pool, the possibilities are endless.
This large home is one of the original East Jindabyne properties located on a massive 3966m2 block. Whilst the property has retained its original charm, it has been upgraded with modern conveniences such reverse cycle air conditioning, underfloor heating, potbelly stove and a large kitchen stove with two ovens, teppanyaki grill and deep fryer.
This home will accommodate a large family, who likes to entertain and have guests as there is a fully self-contained Studio unit attached.
- Absolute lake frontage
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Entertainers kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Large Stove with 2 ovens, teppanyaki grill and deep fryer
- Open fireplace in living area
- Potbelly wood heater in rumpus/4th Bedroom
- Formal dining area
- Enclosed courtyard
- Heated pool
- 11.3 kW solar system
- 3966m2 block
- Studio flat with separate hot water system
- Drying/Mud Room
- 3 bay garage with lots of storage and workshop
- Separate office or Rumpus room attached to garage
- The middle garage automatic door has a higher clearance so a caravan can enter the garage for storage.
-3 phase PowerPoint in garage for caravan.
- Circular drive
- External hot water tap outside the mud room
- Kennel area fenced with 2 kennels
- Spring fed Creek flows through the property
To organise a virtual inspection of this property, please call Dani to book an appointment.
The House at 60 Jerrara Drive EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 23 December 2014.
60 Jerrara Drive EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
60 Jerrara Drive is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.